Today most of goods transportations are done by the trucks towing trailers. Better trailer fleet control is always a tough problem for fleet managers.
For trailer fleet management, the pain points are:
- No visibility of real-time locations of the trailer fleet. Delivery delay happens frequently which causes big loss for companies annually.
- Unauthorized door opening and temperature variations become the 2 critical problems especially for cold-chain logistics.
- No power could be supplied to a trailer when it disconnects from the truck. So ordinary vehicle tracker can’t be used in this scenario. But the battery powered tracker will run out of battery easily. Still the battery replacing or charging is not a user-friendly way.
- The installation should cause minimum damage to trailer.
- 2G and 3G have already been phased out or will be phased out soon in many countries.
TOPFLYtech’s 2nd Gen of solar powered asset tracker TLP2-SFB could solve the above problems.
- With a 9600mAh rechargeable battery, it can keep reporting to the tracking platform for a long time without charging.
- More importantly, it has a big solar panel which allows the tracker to gain power and charge the battery from solar. When the tracker is set for a proper reporting interval, it can work without USB charging.
- The built-in BLE 5.0 connectivity allows it to connect to various TOPFLYtech BLE sensors including the temp&humi sensor (TSTH1-B), door status sensor (TSDT1-B) and wireless relay (TSR1-B).
- TLP2-SFB supports the latest 4G LTE-M network which will be extended to 5G in future. It also supports fallback to 2G network.
- The rugged design and IP67 waterproof level make it stronger when exposed to harsh environment conditions. It’s survived a waterproof test under 5m water pressure for 15 hours.
- By using polyurethane glue or magnets to install, it doesn't damage the trailer.
- It sends an alert when device is removed.
TOLFLYtech 2nd Gen solar powered tracker TLP2-SFB and all BLE sensors are fully integrated with Wialon. A typical combination is TLP2-SFB + TSTH1-B + TSDT1-B + TSR1-B. It will give the 360° protection of the trailer.