Cellocator announces the beta release of the CelloTrack 10Y, an asset tracking device with an operational lifetime of up to 10 years, using a non-rechargeable battery and including wireless sensor connectivity.
This makes it ideal for long-term remote applications requiring minimal or no maintenance at all, and is suitable for use in extreme operating temperatures in which charging and performance can be challenging. The capabilities provided by the CelloTrack 10Y greatly increase the productivity and bottom-line of enterprises. This is largely due to the improvement in the often difficult task of successfully tracking and remotely managing the location, usage profile and security aspects of transportation equipment such as trailers, containers, train wagons or any kind of valuable mobile and fixed assets, such as electricity generators, heavy machinery, chemical toilets and waste containers.
- Based on LTE Cat 1 NA modem with 3G as fallback network
- Supports a Wireless Multi-Sensor Network, using the MultiSenses (including Temperature, Light Humidity, Impact, Light , Door Contact, Movement)
- 10 years @ 1 transmission / day (42.5AH non-rechargeable battery pack)
- Extended operating temperature range -30°C to 75°C
- Event-based dynamic operational modes, controlling logging and reporting frequency for lower power consumption
- GPS and GLONASS positioning
- Ruggedized housing with IP67 rating
- 3D accelerometer for movement and towing detection
- Tampering detection mechanism to detect tampering of device from mounting surface
- MMI: Programmable push button (on/off/test/panic) and two monitoring LEDs for GSM/GNSS status
- ISO16750 compliance (Shock, temperature, humidity, UV, chemical, salt)
- Store up to 10,000 time-stamped events.
- Supports OTA FW upgrades (FOTA)
- Easy installation using screws and an optional magnetic cradle.