Fuel level sensor DUT-E GSM
Vendor of Fuel level sensor DUT-E GSM is Technoton.
- Quick fastening;
- Easy to set up;
- Direct data transmission to the server via GSM;
- Economical while in roaming.
- Working principle capacitive
- Onboard power, V: 9...45
- Operating temperature, оC: from -40 to +85
- Current consumption (DC 24/12V), mА: ≤50/100
- Stand-alone operation time, h: 4
- Buffer memory capacity, no less than reports: 25 000
- Protocol of data transmission to the server: IPM S6, Wialon IPS v.2.0
- Warranty 5 years from the date of manufacturing