Vendor of DFM Marine fuel flow meter is Technoton.
DFM Marine fuel flow meter is designed for monitoring of real fuel consumption and working time of river and sea vessels, mining machinery, diesel gensets and other high-power machinery. DFM Marine is compatible with S6* technology and easily integrated with onboard telematics system together with DUT-E CAN fuel level sensors, FMSCrocodile and MastercCAN FMS-gateways.
DFM Marine fuel flow meter specifications:
- Wide measurement range, ensured by digital processing of calibration results;
- Advanced functionality: fuel consumption and working time counters – total and in different engine working modes: “Idling”, “Optimal”, “Overload”;
- Embedded battery and multifunctional electronic display;
- Stand-alone (autonomous) version and version with signal cable (digital interface or pulse signal);
- Identifies Events “Ignition ON/OFF”, “High/low supply voltage”, “Interference attempt”. Sends Events via S6/CAN-interface;
- Additional resettable fuel consumption and working time counters;
- Option to choose from two measurement units: metric or American.