A large leasing company had troubles with managing its vehicle fleet. Customer’s clients – taxi aggregators – don’t offer such services. The company representatives wanted to:
- track the location of vehicles;
- control the fuel level;
- monitor the driving style;
- use the routing function;
- analyze sensors parameters;
- work with geofences.
Our partner, Expert Telematics, developed a complex Wialon-based telematics solution according to customer technical requirements. Specialists used: Wialon + Galileosky 7.0 Lite + Starline engine locking relay.
- Galileosky 7.0 Lite is a compact tracker used to control all the vehicle’s elements (headlights, doors, engine, etc.). It sends the data received from sensors and other devices to GPS fleet tracking system Wialon.
- Starline engine locking relay is distinguished by its low energy consumption; moreover, it prevents overloading and damaging the tracker’s outputs.
- Wialon was integrated with the software of the security company. It allows dispatchers to send and receive alarm messages and send the emergency response services to deter thieves.
were prevented and the company retained its resources and time
as only middle-end equipment was used