Technical Care Engineer (Portuguese)
You will be responsible for
- Providing technical support for Gurtam products via e-mail, phone, online chat.
- Advising clients on Gurtam products, their settings and capabilities.
- You possess technical education or experience in IT (technical support, system administration).
- Your level of Portuguese is intermediate and above.
- Your level of Spanish is intermediate and above.
- You don't mind working in morning and evening shifts.
- Your are open for learning and providing quality advice on customers' inquiries.
We are ready to offer:
- Involvement in the growth and development of an international product IT company with a worldwide reputation
- Opportunity to work directly with top management
- Challenging tasks that boost your creativity
- Result-driven, friendly, and supportive team — we do an amazing job and are good friends after work
- Medical insurance. Dental and vision plans included
- PTO. Take time off when you need a break or aren't feeling your best
- Family-friendly policy. Helping to balance and benefit both work and family life
- Flexible work options without time or location tracking. Comfort and trust are important
- Access to 20 fully covered online therapy sessions from the first day of work. Take care
- Corporate presents. We are not limited to mugs with a logo
- Team building events. We love to work and love to have fun
- Financial support for participation in trainings and specialized courses. You choose what you need