Consent for storage of your information
Last Updated on 7 April, 2023
We, UAB Gurtam, UAB Gurtam, Lithuania, Ozo 12A, Vilnius 08200, company code: 302506437, e-mail address email@example.com, want to store your information that you provided to us applying for a position in our company, so that should a vacancy occur, we would be able to contact you and submit a job offer for you or offer you the chance to apply for another position in our company. To do this, we need to collect, use and store information about you, as described in this consent form. We would like your consent to do so. If you consent, your data will be used and stored on the basis of this consent (GDPR Article 6(1)(a)).
For the purposes mentioned above, the data we will process the following data based on your consent according to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR:
- Full name;
- Contact details (phone number, email address, home address);
- Employment history;
- Education-related data, including academic degree(s);
- Certificates and/or qualifications;
- Any other personal data provided by me during the application and recruitment process.
While processing your information, we might share it with our human resources, communication, data storage or similar service providers.
Your data will be held for 3 years or until withdrawal of your consent, unless, during this period, you will give us consent to store information about you for a longer period.
Giving or refusing to give us this consent will not have any negative consequences. If you give us your consent, your data will be used only for the purposes described at the top of this consent form. You can withdraw this consent at any time, by contacting us via email provided below.
In the field of personal data protection, you also have the right to:
- submit a request to access the information held about you, if we process data from which we can identify you;
- submit a request to rectify the information about you;
- submit a request to delete information about you;
- submit a request to restrict the processing of the information about you when you challenge the accuracy of data or object to the processing of it, do not agree to the deletion of your when we process it or you need it to claim, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- challenge the collection, use and storage of your information by our company where we have a legitimate interest in processing your data;
- submit a request to export your data if you have provided it for us in a systematic, commonly used format and have consented to the processing of such data or we need to process this data in order to fulfill an agreement with you;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information at vdai.lrv.lt/en).
Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exemptions established by law. If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.