Vendor of Binartec CS433-H10 hub is Binartec.
HUB receives data CS433-S10 from wireless sensors and transmits it to GPS tracker using RS232 and 1Wire interfaces.
- Secure wireless communication through a unique anti-jamming radio protocol;
- Integrates with any existing GPS monitoring system;
- 1Wire protocol (temperature sensors and trailer identification support);
- Own RS232-protocol Binartec RS232 Cargo Sense (all sensors and diagnostic data support);
- Two logical door status outputs available;
- Power output connection for hooter or buzzer (used to notify a driver when van/trailer door is opened);
- Service at no cost;
- Ability to upgrade firmware;
- Easy installation;
- Ability to configure the device using software.
- Radio signal frequency range 433.05 - 434.79 MHz;
- ETSI EN-300-220-1;
- Security class IP67;
- Ports: RS232, Door1, Door2, 1Wire;
- Operating temperature range: -40..+85C;
- Radio signal range: 100 метров LoS;
- Supply voltage: 10-36V;
- Current consumption: 16mA;
- Device size: 115х65х40;
- Weight: 150 g.