We collect Personal Data about you in a variety of ways. Sometimes we collect Personal Data automatically when you interact with the Services, and sometimes we collect the Personal Data directly from you.
Last Updated on 7 November, 2022
We take your privacy seriously. All personal data will be collected, stored and used by us in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and/or other applicable statutory regulations.
Personal Data that we collect from you
Personal Data that you provide to us directly:
- First and last name;
- Business/company name;
- Company financial information;
- Payment information;
- Job title;
- ID (for limited purposes);
- Year of birth;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Password or passcode;
- Place of residence and associated location information.
Personal Data that we collect automatically:
- IP address;
- Time zone;
- Device model;
- Unique device identifiers;
- Information about the operating system and its version;
- Mobile operator and network information;
- Device storage information;
- Version of your device system.
Data about your use of the Services, including, among others:
- Frequency of use;
- Areas and features of the Services that you access, visit or use;
- Engagement with particular features.
For what purposes, on what grounds we process your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Services.
- To provide you with special offers, news and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience.
We will process your Personal Data based on one or more of the following legal bases depending on which features of the Services you use:
- Your consent. For example, on the registration screen when you give us permission to process your Personal Data;
- Legitimate interest. We may process your Personal Data in relation to our interests in providing the Services to you, our commercial interest;
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you in order to provide the Services to you;
- Legal obligation. We may be obligated to process some of your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Your privacy rights
- The right of access to the personal data Gurtam holds about you. You have a right to request information about what Personal Data we process about you.
- The right to data portability. You have a right to access all your Personal Data, and receive a copy of it, including in a structured and portable form.
- The right to correct any Personal Data we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If you believe that your Personal Data is inaccurate, you have a right to contact us and ask us to correct such Personal Data.
- The right to erase your Personal Data. You may ask us to erase your Personal Data if you withdraw your consent to processing, if you believe such processing is unlawful. Please be aware that erasing some Personal Data may affect your experience using certain features of the Services that rely on historic data;
- The right to restrict (i.e., prevent) the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to object to Gurtam using your personal data for particular purposes. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal data, if that is the case, we’ll let you know why.
- The right to withdraw consent. If we process your data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, please contact us.
In case some questions about the protection of your Personal Data remain, you can contact us via e-mail email@example.com and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
We neither use automated decision-making nor your Personal Data to automatically assess aspects of your personality (automated profiling).
Pursuant to Art.77 GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority of the EU Member State in which your permanent place of residence, place of work or in which there was an alleged violation of your information privacy.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of technical, organizational and legal security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your Personal Data. For example, our employees have different levels of access to your Personal Data and only those in charge of data management get access to your Personal Data and only for limited purposes required for the operation of the Services. We offer the use of a secure server. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Gurtam or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy you may contact us at:
UAB Gurtam, Lithuania, Ozo 12A, Vilnius 08200
You may also contact your local data protection authority. A list of local data protection authorities is available here.