Vendor of the Escort wireless tilt sensor DU-BLE – Escort.
The Escort DU-BLE wireless tilt sensor is designed to measure the angle of deflected parts of various mechanisms and determine the direction of rotation.
Advantages of the Escort DU-BLE wireless tilt sensor over wired solutions:
- Wireless data transmission (information is transmitted via the Escort BLE protocol via the Bluetooth LE radio channel);
- Quick and easy installation, due to the lack of wires;
- Easy setup via the mobile app;
- A new mode – «Rotation mode» (horizontal and vertical) is added;
- The DU-BLE tilt sensor is compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) data transmission technology with trackers from such manufacturers as Teltonika, Navtelecom, Fort-Telecom, and Vega-Absolut.
- Radio channel frequency 2,4 GHz
- Power supply voltage 3 … 3,7 V
- Current, no more than 17 mA
- Data exchange output Bluetooth LE (BLE)
- Receiver sensitivity / transmitter power -96 dBm / +4 dBm
- Data exchange protocol Escort BLE
- Range (under normal operating conditions in absence of interference and obstacles when working with the BLE-RS485 adapter) 10m
- Margin of error ±1°
- Operating conditions:
ambient temperature -45 … +50 °С
ambient atmosphere pressure 84 … 106,7 kPa
- Ingress protection marking IP69S
- Explosion proof mark 0Ex ia IIB T6X
- Dimensions, no more than 100х100х50mm
- Weight, no more than 0,3kg
Learn more about the sensor at the manufacturer's website.