Vendor of Onboard GTscales axle weighing and control system is GlobalTech.
Onboard GTscales axle weighing and control system from manufacturer
for static and dynamic weighing of trucks, trailers, semi-trailers (including tanks), road trains, containers, as well as any large-sized objects, the dimensions and design features of which allow you to connect sensors measuring the pressure in the trunk / contour of pneumatic springs . The system can be installed both on truck tractors and semi-trailers for them, and on trucks and trailers for them. The system is installed on vehicles with axles from 2 to 6 and trailers with axles from 1 to 6.
- Pinpoint accuracy on each axle group and every axle weight
- Unlimited number of tractor-trailer combinations without additional settings and calibrations. Automatic drop and hook communication between tractor and trailer scales
- Alarm Outputs: two, both with warning and overweight thresholds; Pin protectable
- Transfer the data wherever you desire
- High precision pressure sensor measures fractions of one PSI
- Compensates for temperature and altitude change
- Up to 3 trailer scale weights in a single heavy haul configuration will display individually on the in-cab display
- Available on new trailers and for retrofit
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-install for owner operators and large fleets possibility of sequential addition of new parameters and sensors to the monitoring system (fuel level sensors in the truck and trailer, etc.)