Vendor of onboard displays Eurosens Display is Mechatronics.
They are used for receiving, processing and displaying information from Eurosens sensors or other sensors via any interfaces used in telematics. They have wide functionality that makes Eurosens Display a universal device for a wide area of application.
Typical applications are:
- Data collection from several fuel level sensors and data reflection of the fuel volume in several tanks, as well as the total volume;
- Data collection from several fuel flow meters and data reflection of the fuel consumption on the display for several engines, instantaneous consumption, as well as the total parameters and operating time;
- Axle load and cargo weight display;
- Axle load and cargo weight display within Eurosens Difference weighing system;
- Data collection from sensors, calculation of values in accordance with the stored calibration tables and value transmission via the RS485 (MODBUS) or CAN interface to the data logger;
- Calibration of Eurosens fuel level sensors after cutting without a laptop.
- Power voltage, V 10 – 60
- Temperature range,°C -40 – +85
- Interfaces RS-232, RS-485, CAN, analogue input 0-5V
- Protection class IP 67