Digital HR communications specialist
We are ready to entrust you
- maintaining social networks (creating content plans and texts for publications, setting tasks for the designer and photographer, communicating with subscribers) - Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- work with platforms for reviews (communication with current employees, preparation of responses for sites)
- work with communities (news and vacancies publications at the relevant communities)
- e-mail newsletters to the database of potential candidates
- work with universities and youth communities in Lithuania (organizing participation in career days, lectures from employees, posting vacancies)
- conducting digital special projects to increase the recognition of Gurtam as an employer
Successful candidate demonstrates
- Experience working with external communications for at least 2 years
- Experience in running corporate or other social media channels
- Community management and engagement skills
- Fluent English and Russian, knowledge of Lithuanian will be a big advance
- Competent written language, the ability to write easy-to-understand texts using Tone of voice (in English and Russian)
- Project management skills from launch to results analysis
- Ability to organize your time and adhere to deadlines
- Salary range 2700-3000 EUR gross, based on your experience and interview results.
- Medical insurance. Dental and vision plans included.
- PTO. Take time off when you need a break or aren't feeling your best.
- Family-friendly policy. Helping to balance and benefit both work and family life.
- Flexible work options without time tracking. Comfort and trust are important.
- Access to 20 fully covered online therapy sessions from the first day of work. Take care.
- Corporate presents. We are not limited to mugs with a logo.
- Team building events. We love to work and love to have fun.
- Financial support for participation in trainings and specialized courses. You choose what you need.
- Spacious office with free lunches.