Queclink’s diverse products for cold chain logistics are designed in partnership with some of the major players in the refrigerated cargo tracking market. Since 2012, their cold chain tracking devices have been mass deployed worldwide to monitor from high-value pharmaceuticals to perishable food and beverages.
When: Wednesday, September 15th at 1:00 PM (GMT+4)
- Alejandro Patino, Global VP Sales
- Manuel Mendoza, International Sales Manager
- Gabriela Hernandez, International Sales Manager
- Ivan Jerkovic, International Sales Manager
- Taha Bouras, Technical Support Engineer
- Abrar Parkar, International Sales Manager
- Marjan Sudic, EMEA Technical Support Director
- Electronics Component Supply Overview. Can electronics supply chain keep up with today’s growing demand with the impact of COVID-19?
- Queclink Advanced Cold Chain Solutions. What has Queclink observed in the cold chain market and what are the key challenges?
- Queclink Cold Chain Products Recommendation. How has Queclink been partnering with cold chain logistics providers over the past 9 years?
- Queclink Roadmap. Queclink’s diverse existed products and upcoming new products introduction.