Topflytech has announced the release of 2nd Gen OBDII tracker, the TLD2 series. Topflytech has always been thinking about what else can be improved on the OBDII trackers to maximize its full potential and functions. So here it comes – new OBDII tracker.
- Real time & buffer location messages, different reporting intervals and alerts for moving and standing still.
- CAN-BUS data reading such as VIN, odometer, ignition, fuel level and consumption, RPM, throttle position, air intake status, DTC, etc. (available on TLD2-D)
- 6-axis accelerometer for driving behaviour detection in high accuracy, including harsh acceleration, braking and turning.
- Internal buzzer for warning drivers when harsh driving behaviour occurs.
- Global 4G bands supporting makes global operation easier.
- BLE 5.0 for a wider connection range with Topflytech BLE sensors: TSTH1-B (temp& humi), TSDT1-B (door & temp) and TSR1-B (wireless relay)