The products of the PRIME series are the result of 20 years of industrial research of Gosafe, which offers flexible, scalable, and intelligent telematics devices to unlock all possibilities.
As the most flexible telematics device of Gosafe, PRIME Series tracker equips GEM (Gosafe Event Manager) scripting language, which allows fleet or asset managers to program or script the GPS Tracker according to their use case and to develop their own logics for different events.
Key Features and Benefits of PRIME GPS Tracker
- GEM (Gosafe Event Manager) Scripting Language. The advanced scripting language GEM allows the programming of devices for any use cases to meet any application needs, can be customized to capture and deliver a wide range of data to inbound servers.
- Multiple Inputs & Outputs. Equipped with multiple inputs and outputs, including serial port, digital input/outputs, AD input, 1 wire connection, Bluetooth connection, etc.
- Flexible Sim Access. The communication modem is compatible with LTE/HSPA/GPRS. Support e-Sim and standard SIM cards solution can be switched automatically/manually.
What Telematics devices in Gosafe PRIME GPS Tracker
- GAT-1000 (Asset & Trailer Tracker)
- GAT-3000 (Solar Powered Asset/container Tracker)
- GTU-5000 (Programmable Fleet Tracker)