Features Skywave IDP-800:
Supported in Wialon:
- ADC sensors
- Digital sensors
The following data should also be added to Skywave IDP-800 unit properties section of Wialon GPS tracking software:
20 units of Skywave IDP-800 device type are connected to Wialon Data Center. This represents 0.19% of all Asset trackers connected.
Below chart represents the dynamic of connections in the last 30 days:
The IDP-800 terminals use the two-way Inmarsat IsatDataPro satellite service for remotely managing assets anywhere in the world.
Main features of Skywave IDP-800:
- Two-way IsatDataPro satellite service
- Global coverage
- Up to 6.4 kB from-mobile message size
- Up to 10 kB to-mobile message size
- 3 Analog or Digital In/Out
- 1 RS232
- Rechargeable, NiMH
- Non-rechargeable, LiFeS2
- Low profile, built-in
- Low profile, external
- Low elevation, external
- Lua-based plugins
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature
- IP67 dust and water ingress
- В Capable to operate 2+ years without replacing batteries
- Built-in accelerometer, shock detection
- Battery can be used as a main or backup power source
Skywave IDP-800 should be setup before it could be connected to Wialon GPS tracking software. Please find below pre-configured packages:
- IDP-800 with panic button and/or a door sensor
This profile contains a document, which combines information on basic and advanced configurations. Basic instruction is for readers with no technical background to ensure successful basic installation and operation of IDP 800 series terminals with a panic button and/or a door sensor. Advanced installation is meant for software developers and technical project leaders working in organizations configuring AVL Agent service using IDP 800 series mobile devices.
Evaluation Kits are available for testing. Other packages could be pre-configured upon request. Contact SkyWave for more information.