As we continue to discuss the use of Wialon in different business domains, it’s high time we brought up a couple of examples for you to learn about Wialon-based 1C-applications.
Transportation and Logistics management
The "1C:Bit", a successful Russian IT company, came up with several 1C solutions in transportation management and integrated Wialon into its software. The "1C:Bit" Logistical app consists of four modules:
- The Local Delivery Module. The module is designed to store information and control the delivery of joint cargos within one region. With the help of Local Delivery system you can manage transport and driver availability schedule, build tracks on the map, or from the list, and plan routes according to shifts of your sales staff. There is also an option to automatically arrange reports and documents over a chosen trip;
- The GPS-tracking Module. The module provides accurate data on unit’s current positioning, sends reports on accomplished tasks in the Factsheet mode and monitors unit’s track over the given time intervals. Using the module, you can also build reports on mileage, fuel consumption, working time, etc.;
- The Automatic Route Planning Module. The smart module calculates distance and plans best routes, considering such factors as order list, transport availability schedule and restrictions posed by the user. The desired result of automatic route planning can be viewed through several parameters including trip time, cargo weight, distance (including or excluding trips to warehouse), the spread and number of points on the map, delivery districts, the type of transport, etc.;
- The Driver Module. The module sends route planning data directly to driver’s GPS navigator and is, therefore, essential for driver-manager communication.
The main advantage of Wialon-based BIT: Transportation and Logistics Management software is the option to cut expenses by planning routes carefully.
Since Gurtam published an article on Wialon-based agricultural management solutions, our partners and potential clients have shown a growing interest in the software. Today we are going to tell you about CPS: AgroManagement. CentralProgramSystem (CPS), an IT company from Belgorod, Russia, successfully integrated Wialon into its 1C-based CPS:AgroManagement GIS-system. It is a complex solution for automatic electronic map management, agricultural accounting, transport and field tracking. CPS: AgroManagement performs quite a number of functions:
- Compares estate maps to field maps and eliminates inadequacies;
- Keeps record of seeds and fieldwork in a log book;
- Builds quick reports and fieldwork analysis in the Plan-Fact mode. The system also provides agricultural equipment track visualization;
- Wialon-based automatic analysis of work completed over given time period;
- Perfect for earth remote sensing systems integration;
- Arranges data on areas under crops, builds flow process charts and work program, agro-ecological passport maintenance;
- Provides accurate data on units’ positioning, speed and POL consumption;
- Automatically estimates seeds, POL, fertilizers and sprays consumption. The data is received from on-board computers according to ISOBUS standards;
- Receives data from Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastral Records and Cartography;
- Collection, GIS-analysis and visualization of the data on telematics maps (presented in the form of diagrams and charts).
The CPS: AgroManagement software receives data directly from Wialon, displays tracks on electronic maps of the farmland and estimates the scope of fieldwork. Activities performed during a work shift are presented in sections (fields, crops and process steps). The program considers the width of towing equipment and trips from car fleets to fields (and vice versa). In other words, Wialon AgroManagement solution helps farmers estimate the scope of work and build reports for managers. It also provides data for 1C-based management and accounting reports. We are really glad that Wialon is surely turning into a multi-range IT-solution not without help and interest from our partners and technological alliances. You can share your Wialon practices and cases with us, feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com) and let us know about your successes with different Wialon usage cases. The best articles will be published in our blog.