Vendor of fuel level sensor Technoton DUT-E is Technoton.
Fuel level sensor DUT-E is designed for precision fuel level measurement in all kinds of vehicles tanks, also in tanks of fixed installations.DUТ-E is used as a standard fuel level sensor or as an additional sensor to be used with AVL, FMS, tank monitoring systems or vehicle tracking systems.
Fuel level sensor Technoton DUT-E Features:
- Electrical noninteraction with the tank body;
- Allows cutting "at place" up to 30% of its initial length without recalibration;
- Protection of fuel level sensor output from short circuit;
- Protection from overvoltage (up to 100 V);
- Sensors are delivered calibrated, i.e. devices are interchangeable and there is no necessity to make tank calibration when you replace DUT-E sensor;
- Stable and exact output signal;
- Bayonet lock and small overall dimensions of the outside sensor part;
- Possibility of sealing.
Fuel level sensor Technoton DUT-E Specifications:
- Operating principle, Capacitive
- Measurement inaccuracy, ±1%
- Supply voltage, 10...50 V, protection up to 100 V
- Operating temperature, -40 ..+85 оC
- Current consumption, < 10 mA
- Output signal:
- DUT-E A5: analog, output voltage range 1.5 - 4.5 V;
- DUT-E A10: analog, output voltage range 2.5 - 9 V;
- DUT-E 485: digital, protocol DUT-E COM;
- DUT-E 232: digital, protocol DUT-E COM;
- DUT-E F: frequency output 500-1500 Hz.
- Length, mm, 2000, 1400*, 1000*, 700*, 500, 350, 250, 180 (* - only specified lengths for DUT-E 232/485)