Wialon Hosting Features
Wialon Hosting is a platform that can be easily customized taking into account the needs of companies that offer the GPS tracking services. For such companies, the capability to administer and configure the GPS tracking system is as crucial as the user functional capabilities.
Wialon Hosting unique GPS tracking system combines a large number of functions with a high operating speed and a flexible mechanism that effectively enables customization of the system.
For more information on Wialon Hosting features, use our demo login or register for a free trial version.
With Wialon Hosting, you can:
- To specify the system settings, to create and manage user accounts, and also to define the access rights for users in Administration and Management modes.
- To use almost any GPS devices and to connect any trackers or additional sensors.
- To see online the position of the monitored units on the map and to get the information about them (speed and sensor values) in the pop-up info tips.
- To use different maps (e.g. OpenStreetMap, Yandex Maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps). Basic Wialon Hosting includes the map database Gurtam Maps, that can be completed with your own vector maps.
- To visualize the route of one or several vehicles for any period of time. Additionally, you can create a tack and see a unit moving along the track.
- To mark any number of points of interest (POI) on the map.
- To check if your vehicles have visited certain places using “Geofence” instrument.
- To receive notifications by email, SMS, or in a popup window if a certain situation occurs (e.g. a unit goes over a speed limit, an alarm button is pressed, there’re changes in sensor values or a connection loss, or if a unit is idle or arrives at a control point.)
- To track the units or drivers who are going along the route with the specified control points and a predefined schedule using "Routes" instrument.
- To process, systematize and analyze any information from Wialon Hosting via special reports based on the editable templates. Each report can contain any number of tables and charts specified by the user and display the information over the set period of time.
- To set up the system so that it executes certain sequences of operations or jobs automatically.
- To perform other functions in much the same way as Wialon Pro does.